Sunday, April 19, 2009

Susan Boyle : 'I'm happy the way I am: short and plump'

In a wide-ranging interview in London's Times Online, Susan Boyle says, "I'm happy the way I am: short and plump," and that while she might consider a "makeover later on," "I would not go in for Botox or anything like that."

The interview states that Boyle is a volunteer at Our Lady of Lourdes church in Whitburn, Scotland, and visits elderly members of the congregation at their homes several times a week. She admits ruefully, however, what with all the sudden media attention -- including a reported invitation this past Thursday to appear on Oprah -- "I haven't had a chance to see them this week."

Boyle's next song selection for Britain's Got Talent this week will reportedly be the Andrew Lloyd Webber composition "Whistle Down The Wind."

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP