Sunday, April 5, 2009

Miranda Lambert

Miranda Lambert fans are in for a treat. She is debuting her new song on the ACM today. What's the title of her new song? "Dead Flowers". Here is what EW.com had to say about the new song:

6:33 Miranda says "Dead Flowers" -- which as far as I can tell comes down to the heartbroken protagonist now considering their life/love a waste, much like the titular subjects -- wasn't inspired by a specific event or person, just an image. "I got some flowers for Valentine's Day, and I had to leave town. So I threw them in the yard, and when I got home I saw them laying there and thought it was so sad," she said. "I just connected to it." The song came together fast, and she threw it into her recording sessions at the last minute; her nerves are pretty high in terms of debuting it on the telecast, but she has faith in her band to pull her through.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP